Posted by Luke drinking games
Good news, dinosaur lovers: Jurassic World is in cinemas now! To celebrate this fourth generous helping of archaeological awesomeness, we thought we'd go back to the film that started it all and use it as an excuse to get trollied
Here, then, are Beer Bong UK's unofficial drinking rules for the original Jurassic Park movie. Why not get some mates over tonight and have yourselves a dinotastic booze-fuelled film night?
- Every time somebody dies, take a drink.
- Whenever anyone mentions chaos theory, take a drink.
- Also, whenever John Hammond states that he has "spared no expense", take a drink.
- Every time a dinosaur appears on-screen, take adrink.
- Take a drink every time you see the Jurassic Park logo (above) in the movie.
- Y'know that famous scene when Gennaro and the kids are in the car and they notice the ripples in their water cups (caused, of course, by the massive footsteps of a Tyrannosaurus Rex)? When you first see the ripples, all players must pick their glasses/cups up off the table. The last person to do so must finish their drink.
- Every time you hear that one bit of John Williams's theme music (da-da-daaa-da-da), take a drink.
- Finally, take a drink every time you want to punch Jeff Goldblum.
Happy drinking, dinosaur fans! Click here for more fun drinking games.