Posted by Luke drinking games
This is a simple game that draws a lot of parallels to real boxing, with a lot less punches thrown (we hope), though you do still technically have an opportunity to knock your opponent out, and have them dribbling on the floor. Here’s how to play:
What You Need:
2 shot glasses
How to Play:
1. 2 people play this game at a time – just like a boxing match – with 2 other people assisting them, just like their corner men.
2. Each players sits at opposite sides of the table and rolls the dice. The player with the lowest score ‘takes a punch’ and has a shot.
3. The corner man fills up the empty shot as quickly as they can, then the player has another roll of the dice.
4. The game is played in 3 minute rounds with a 30 second break in-between rounds – again, like boxing.
5. The game is played until someone throws in the towel or pukes – though of course you could put a limit on the number of rounds to prevent this.